Max’s Restaurant first launched the uber popular Chicken All You Can last year to celebrate the their 65th year anniversary. Long lines could be seen at every one of their stores, patrons filing in and out amid plates of chicken bones piled high.
The phenomenal success couple with insistent public demand in stores as well as in their Facebook page has prompted Max’s Restaurant to offer it again this year.
The promo is even better than last year. Here are the details.
- Price is P199/person inclusive of 1 glass of soft drink or iced tea, an additional P28 will upgrade the drink to bottomless
- Promo Period is from June 10, 2011 to July 10, 2011
- Available from 6-10Pm, daily
- For every P200 purchase during the promo period, diners will receive one P20 money coupon. Coupons can be used starting July 11, 2011. A maximum of 3 coupons per transaction can be used to purchase any Max’s product within a year of issuance.
- Available in all Max’s Restaurant nationwide.
I was one of the first people to experience the new Chicken All You Can promo.I could only finish four (4) quarter pieces of chicken, for an equivalent of one whole chicken, without any rice. I’ve heard that one person finished 16 pieces during last years promo. I can still not grasp how someone could have finished 4 whole chickens, its mind boggling.
I prefer my chicken with the only condiment being their banana ketchup. I’m not particularly fond of banana ketchup but at Max’s, it just matches perfectly with their fried chicken.
How many pieces can you guys finish? What condiments do you like with your fried chicken?
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email
Follow Tales From the Tummy on Google+
Follow Tales From The Tummy on Imotiv