Cibo is celebrating 22 years with their “P22 Dining Seat Sale” and “Fly To Rome” promotions in cooperation with Cathay Pacific. The promotions will run from August 1 to September 21, 2019 only. Diners can avail of the P22 dining seat by purchasing a limited Cibo gift card at P599 which has a face value of P599. The gift card can be used to purchase any Cibo food and beverage of the holders choice.
The Cibo Boarding Pass entitles the holder to avail one of the ten featured P22 dishes below.
- Farfalle alla Veneziana – seafood with parsley cream pasta
- Linguine ala Nettuno – fresh seafood pasta
- Panino Porchetta – roast pork sandwich
- Panino Tonni – tuna sandwich
- Penne al Telefono – penne with tomato cream sauce, mozzarella and white cheese
- Pizza 5 Formaggi – classic pizza with mozzarella, gorgonzola, gruyere, bel paese and parmesan
- Pizza Margherita – classic pizza with basil, tomatoes and cheese
- Rigatoni di Bruti – pasta with sausage, peppers and tomato
- Spaghettini alla Bolognese – classic red sauce pasta with ragu bolognese
- Tramezzini Pollo – chicken sandwich
Once the P599 Cibo boarding pass is consumed, it will be replaced with a “Fly To Rome” raffle ticket that you can fill up and drop in any Cibo outlet. Diners can also get a raffle ticket for every P2,000 single or accumulated receipt transactions.
The raffle draw will be held on October 14, 2019 with the grand prize winner getting (2) Cathay Pacific round trip premium economy tickets to Rome, 6 nights at the Westin Excelsior Rome, and travel allowance of P100,000. Chef Margarita Fores will also be accompanying the winner to help them with restaurant bookings while in Rome.
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email