Asian Food Channel and Food Network Asia is looking for their next TV star. Do you have what it takes to be the “Food Hero“. I don’t pass the qualifications anymore so if you do I hope you don’t pass up this chance. Winner gets to be a host or talent on one of their shows.
Here are the qualifications: Check if you pass the test.
- Great personality
- Must be aged 18-35 years old
- Passionate about all things food, travel, adventure
- Loves the camera
- Outgoing with a sense of humor
- Wants to be on TV
- Social media savvy
- Must Live in Asia
- Ideally fluent in English (other languages are welcome too)
- Submit a video at www.foodhero.asia starting June 2, 2014 until July 7, 2014, showing us why you are the next FOOD HERO!
- You must show your personality, passion and love for food, travel and adventure.
- There are no time limits on your video and no limits to your creativity.
- Videos must first be uploaded to YouTube with a HD resolution of 1280 x 720. Recommend video setting is FULL HD 1920 x 1080! Privacy settings of the video must be set to Public or Unlisted to be eligible.
*A TV crew will be in town on May 31, 2014 at the Glorietta 2 Activity Area holding live auditions from 1pm-7pm. They will be located at the Food Hero booth at the Food Diva event. *
Good Luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.