- 3 or 4 Ripe and firm tomatoes
- 1 pc. medium sized onion, more if using red onions.
- 1 pc. lemon
- 1 small bunch of wansoy or cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chop tomatoes, onions and wansoy into small pieces
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon
- Toss all ingredients together
- Add salt and pepper
- Put in airtight container
- Chill and serve with chips
The salsa goes perfectly with Tostitos Scoops, available in local supermarkets.
You may ask whats so special with this Tostitos variant, the answer is it hold the chunky homemade salsa perfectly. This will actually keep any salsa from dripping all over you while attempting to stuff the chip into your mouth. You just literally scoop the salsa and munch away while watching your favorite programs.
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email