Here’s an easy to cook and quite affordable recipe for clam pasta, the reason I don’t order it anymore in restaurants.Ingredients:
- 1 kg Live Clams (variety of your choice but we prefer the smaller ones)
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice. In this case we used spaghetti, under cook it a little.
- Cook pasta and set aside
- Heat olive oil
- Saute garlic
- Add clams and cook for a few minutes
- Add white wine and pepper
- Add undercooked pasta to half cooked clams, mix well.
- Simmer until clams are cooked
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email