Here’s an easy to cook and quite affordable recipe for clam pasta, the reason I don’t order it anymore in restaurants.Ingredients:
- 1 kg Live Clams (variety of your choice but we prefer the smaller ones)
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Pasta of your choice. In this case we used spaghetti, under cook it a little.
- Cook pasta and set aside
- Heat olive oil
- Saute garlic
- Add clams and cook for a few minutes
- Add white wine and pepper
- Add undercooked pasta to half cooked clams, mix well.
- Simmer until clams are cooked
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email
Eric Padilla says
Wow! love the photos. I used to cook all kinds of pasta dishes when I was a Cook in a restaurant in Tiendesitas, Pasig. I miss those days.
Parmesan cheese is the main secret to any pasta dish. LOL.
I am trying out blogging for a change, this is the new blog that I just created this November. No post yet. but I’m really trying my best to blog more. Thanks.
Maybe you can give me some pointers to improve my blog post. thank you again