Seattle’s Best Coffee Philippines (SBC) brings back Christmas favorites Caramel Apple, Cookies and Mint, Coffee Hazelnut and adds Salted Almond Truffle to complete the holiday quartet. These drinks are available from Oct. 24, 2014 until January 15, 2015. They also bring back the Seattle’s Best Dream Journal that comes in 4 colors and just 18 stamps to complete.
The Christmas 2014 Holiday drink lineup, all variants available in Javakula or Hot Mocha.
– Caramel Apple – White chocolate mocha with apple syrup and caramel sauce with whipped cream, caramel sauce, cinnamon powder and Christmas candy.
– Coffee Hazelnut – White chocolate mocha with the coconut and hazelnut topped with whipped cream, golden crunch and Christmas candy.
– Cookies & Mint – Classic mocha with a mix of Oreos and mint syrup topped with whipped cream, crushed Oreos and Christmas candy.
– Salted Almond Truffle – Classic mocha mixed with almond and sea salt with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, crushed Almonds and Christmas candy.
The Seattle’s Best Coffee Philippines 2015 Dream Journal is the 4th, since it started in 2011 and comes in Red, Green, Gray and Navy Blue.
Surprises inside the journal include pages of SBC stickers.
Coffee cup shaped metal paperclips that are so nice, I wish they sold this separately.
Monthly coupons with freebies and promos. Other stuff inside are a music CD, a mouse pad, note pad, and Free hourly Wifi stubs .
How to get your SBC 2014 Dream Journals
- Collect 18 stickers between Oct. 24, 2014 and January 15, 2015.
- 1 sticker is given per SBC beverage (excluding bottled drinks and water)
- The 18 stickers must include at least 8 holiday drink stickers (Caramel Apple, Coffee Hazelnut, Salted Almond Truffle and Cookies& Mint)
- Senior Citizen and SBC VIP discounts are qualified
- A maximum of two cards can be combined to complete one SBC Dream card
- Redemption of journals is until March 16, 2015 only.
- Join my easy contest below
Seattle’s Best Coffee PhilippinesBranches: Greenbelt 3, Boni High St., Filinvest, Caltex-SLEX, Dela Rosa, NAIA Terminal 4, Valero, Fisher Mall, Trinoma, SM Megamall, Taft, Greenhills Town Center, Matalino, Tomas Morato, NAIA Terminal 3 Cardinal Hospital, Makati Med, Katipunan, Market Market, Cebu, Laguindingan, Manila Doctor’s, One McKinley
Facebook Page: Seattle’s Best Coffee Philippines
Website: Seattle’s Best Coffee Philippines
Like this post? Subscribe to Tales From The Tummy by Email
Follow Tales From the Tummy on Google+